* our trip to the Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium yesterday. Very fun and connective to spend the day as a family, despite my getting overheated and feeling quite faint while making a simulated river journey.
* the big birthday party preparations. (a girl turning 4 and a girl turning 2) Party in less than two weeks. Anyone know how to best make a tiered cake? Miss A wants a cake like this. Do I really need to use cake boards and dowel rods?
Does anyone have a good recipe for Jello fluff–preferably pink fluffiness?
* the baby shower some friends are hosting for me on Sunday–I’ve been looking at Moses baskets and Maya wraps, nursing wear and sleep sacks, trying to get a handle on what I want for the baby so I can actually answer when people keep asking the question of what I want for the baby
* the scrapbook calendar I’m working on for Baby C–only 6 more months to go! Think I can get 6 pages done in three +/- weeks?
* our midwives are coming in an hour or so–I wanted to get a 37+ week post done… and get the laundry put away and the clutter picked up
* the good deal I got at Snapfish–I just ordered a YEAR’s worth of prints–I haven’t had pictures developed since last year & saved almost $40 over the price at Walmart/Walgreens/ect. Use this code on checkout jul4penny08 to get 50 prints for 50¢.
*my oldest girlfriend–we’ve been friends since we were 12!! Although, we’re not as ‘in touch’ as we once were unfortunately–just got engaged!
* all the miscellaneous cuteness, hassle, and chores we see around here on a daily basis.
Ok, ok, just a smidge: Brielle, on the 9 foot alligator in the aquarium, to a total stranger, while moving her hands together in a sign for alligator, “Bite YOU! Bite YOU!”
Aviana, upon realizing we are almost at the museum, “When we det dere, we will twy tears of excitement and djoy!”
Brielle’s first three word sentence: “NO WANT TO!”
Having our neighbor come pick our cherries for us (we split them with him as payment) and having the house ooze the essence of warm cherry cobbler. Not even Yankee candle can do it quite like that!
Toodleloo my dear friends–I’ll try to make an interesting post soon!