1. Would you change your name (if you could)? I always thought I would like to be Jessica Justice. Like a superhero.
2. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO? Every where. I LOVE to travel!
3. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF YOUR SPOUSE (HONESTLY)? Kinda cute. Quiet. Knobby knees. Sweet.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG? Don’t really have one, but I do love The Gift by Jim Brickman (to which I walked down the aisle)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Mmmmm…snickers I guess.
6. DO YOU DYE YOUR HAIR? Infrequently. I love to be a redhead, which needs artificial enhancement.
7. ARE YOUR TOE NAILS PAINTED? Yes
8. WHAT COLOR? Mary Kay “Pink Bikini”
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT TO WEAR? Anything that makes me look thin–so what would that be? I have no idea.
10. WHO CAN YOU CALL AND TALK FOR HOURS ABOUT “NOTHING”? My sista and my mom
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS? Email is easy, & I like to talk on the phone UNinterrupted–in the car
12. DO YOU SEND CARDS OUT ON TIME? usually. Homemade usually. I love to get cards too, which is probably why I like to send them.
13. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED FOR HOURS? –to whom? I do talk a lot, but depends on who I’m talking to, sometimes I just listen. My mom just left, so we had long talks last night and all morning…
14. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF A ROMANTIC EVENING? DOES YOUR SPOUSE KNOW THIS? hanging out, ‘nuggling on the couch, reading side by side, no one falling asleep. yep, my expectations have lowered considerably.
15. DO YOU HAVE A HOBBY? Reading, scrapping, card making, I am enjoying cooking and baking more and more too.
16. WHAT HOBBY DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST? I enjoy scrapping most, but I have a hard time making time so I actually read the most
17. IF YOU COULD DESCRIBE YOURSELF USING THE WEATHER, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Hot and sunny with a chance of sudden thunderstorms and flash flooding. (my husband might tell you I’m moody.)
18. HAVE YOU EVER DANCED IN THE RAIN? Yes. How romantic.
19. IF SO, WITH WHO? My darlin’ man
20. CHICKEN NOODLE OR VEGETABLE SOUP? not a big soup fan. My MIL’s chicken noodle if I have to choose.
21. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? Hamburgers, all the way– with our homegrown beef
22. FAVORITE MEMORY FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD? I have no idea. I don’t remember a lot of my childhood–probably times at my grandparents’ farm & my other grandparents’ house.
23. ARE YOU STILL IN CONTACT WITH YOUR CHILDHOOD “BEST FRIEND”? I didn’t really have a best friend until 7th grade and I haven’t heard from her in a long time.
24. DO YOU HAVE A MOTTO YOU LIVE BY? The business of this home is to love and delight ourselves in God.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY? I love games–Apples to Apples, Cranium, The Newlywed Game, Balderdash, Malarkey… a lot of it depends on with whom & the context
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think my mom got Jessica out of a novel
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday? I don’t know, I cry a lot.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Love it! Especially when I take my time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Blech! I guess Oscar Meyer Turkey Variety pack is what I buy when I get it
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes: after all, you’re friends with me, and who am I to question your judgement?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? In humor and only when the other person will think it’s funny too
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cracklin’ Oat Bran. LOVE That stuff!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoe, if I don’t have to, I don’t!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? He is ever stronger in my weakness and I feel pretty darn weak most of the time, so it’s a good thing this is true!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyer’s Vanilla
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I don’t know–their style?
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF ? My critical nature
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends who have moved away
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and black Mary Janes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? leftover April Fool’s meatloaf and some chocolate covered almonds
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Brielle snoring and my phone just started ringing as I got to this question–weird!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Well, I had to go to Crayola’s website to obtain the most accurate answer here: I like Purple Mountain’s Majesty best, but I think Razzmatazz/Jazzberry Jam or Vivid Tangerine actually describe me best
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Food baking; like ham, cookies, apple crisp, brownies…
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Leah my sista
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NCAA BB, NFL, little kids playing anything, Kevin’s team playing volleyball
27. HAIR COLOR? auburn
28. EYE COLOR? dark blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish– they can’t get my prescription right, so I’ve almost given up…
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Big fan of food—love steak, love burgers (home grown of course), love pork chops, chicken, LOVE most desserts, love broccoli (even though it makes me toot *blushes*), spinach salad, jello, apples… love food
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? doesn’t matter as long as it’s QUALITY.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Bourne Identity–love action movies!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey T-neck, and red, grey & white wool (yep, wool!) sweater
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Really, Fall. Love the cool breezes, the leaves changing, the majestic colors of the world snuggling into winter, the harvest plump and ripe. But overall, all the seasons have their strong suits.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I’m a hugger and a kisser. I wish I were European so people wouldn’t look at me askance when I do the “Mwah” (not that I really do it here, because people look at me askance.) Physical touch is one of my love languages. Love being touched. Hugged. Kissed. Stroked. Rubbed. Petted. Seriously.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple…dumplings, brown betty, cobbler, crisp, pie… w/ Breyer’s vanilla
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A Boyd’s “Compu-bear”
41 What did you watch on TV last night? nothin’
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My girls’ giggles
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES : blech
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? speed reading? Being loving? Writing? I have no idea.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Grand Junction, CO–we moved around a lot. I guess I’m settled now, being married to a farmer and all…
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Every one’s
And a couple of other things–It really bugs me that some of the questions aren’t in all caps, and some end with a colon & some with a question mark, but it took me long enough just to fill this out & do the green/purple thing that I’m not going to go back & fix it. And, I just hope I got all my typos because that’s another thing that bugs me. And, this wasn’t what I was originally going to blog about, but I had gotten so many of these recently, I decided to do it & now I don’t have time to do the other, original plan. And, if you’re one of those people who notice stuff like numbering, the questions I left out were of the “who do you think will send this back?” variety.
Oh well, hope you enjoyed reading all about me, me, me. 🙂 After all, it is my blog and all about me!