Wanted: Alive or Half Dead from Exhaustion: Jessica (The Lazy Blogger) aka Mama.
This nefarious moll has been spotted trying to sleep in her car in a parking lot, in the guest bed, on a blow up mattress hiding from the screaming toddler, and while waiting at the DOT.
She is wanted on counts of
- feeding her family peanut butter sandwiches for days on end
- allowing her children to lay waste to the living room rather than enforce the one toy at a time rule
- letting her husband fend for himself almost all weekend
- yawning in the middle of people’s stories
- being too tired to even accept a lunch playdate
- trying to sleep as late as possible
If you spot this wily fox, please approach with caution. Ignore the bleary incoherence and offer her a cup of coffee with French vanilla creamer and a nap complete with a cozy quilt and gentle fall breeze.
One thought on “Case of the lazy blogger”
The toddler exhaustion is only getting you ready for what happens when they become Teenagers.